Sunday 18 December 2011

Lush Time


Hello beauty babes. You guessed it by the title that its time for a luscious Lush Post. I was lucky enough to have been given a few gifts from Lush as a Birthday Present. I know that this was way over a week ago now, but I just haven't had the time to blog about them till now. Like most I am a huge Lush fan and have been from the moment that they first started as a company down in Poole. There was just a small shop down a side street near where my Aunt lives and she would always take my sister and I down there for a Bath Ballistic treat. Its these ballistic treats which I have on show today and they make me super excited.



Left to Right: Twilight | Think Pink | Sex Bomb

Sex Bomb 

Out of all the products I received in my Lush bag this was the only Bath Ballistic that I have tried out of the three and this one has never left me disappointed. Its so pretty in colours and the smell is divine. 

'Sex Bomb Bath Ballistic: Drop in to a pre-run bath for a sensual, pink, fizzy, jasmine-scented soak'

I love the smell of jasmine it smells gorgeous and is defiantly one of those scents that is quite sensual and has  romantic feels to it. Having this ballistic a lovely pink and purple colour means turning my bath water into such a pretty colour making bath time more fun than ever.  




Twilight 

I have always been wanting to try Twilight Bath Ballistic as I have heard and read so many good things about it. I now finally have my hands on it and out of all three this is the one I am most excited to try. I don't know if its just me but, I was always expecting the smell to remind me of Edward Cullen from Twilight as it shares the same name.  Sad I know. But now that I have officially smelt this I now think that there is not much resemblance between the two other than Twilight smells so dreamy and lovely that I could smell it all day. And I suppose you could say Edward Cullen is dreamy also.  

'Imerse yourself in a lavender and ovaltine scented bath of froth and fizz' 

The smell just oozes lavender and this is a smell which completely relaxes me and I am looking forward to using this one as a Christmas Eve treat to help send me of to sleep.






 Think Pink

Again not having tried this ballistic I have to say that this little one gets me jumping for joy as it looks and smells so pretty. It may be small but the smell defiantly packs a good punch of vanilla. And how cute are the little flowers on top. This has everything girly about it and I am looking forward to a very pink bath with this one. 

'Dip yourself in a deliciously scented, bright, pink bath which explodes with confetti hearts! Drop your Ballistic into a pre-run bath for a sweetly refreshing, fizzing experience'

OMG this sounds great. Confetti hearts in the bath with pink water and lovely smells. Well to me that just sounds amazing. I love it when Lush pack little things into there products as it really does create the wow factor for me. By the sounds of it I am defiantly going to be re-purchasing this one.



Brrrr-illiant Present 

Now this little gift was not for me but something that I picked up in the week as a present for someone special and I know that they will love this. But I thought that I would put it in here too as  it just looks so festive. It contains two of the Christmas Products at Lush and the smells are very refreshing and zesty. 

It contains Whoosh Shower Jelly and Snowglobe Soap. The soap looks as if its come straight from the North pole and will be great for those early mornings. I'm actually thinking of picking up some for myself before my local shop sells out. This retails at £7.95 and makes the perfect little present. 






If you have tried any of these products I would love to know what you think, or what your favourite bath time treat it. Take care my lovelies and hope that you are all feeling fun and festive. 


Share:

4 comments

  1. That Sex Bomb Bath Ballistic looks so pretty and sounds like it smells amazing, I definitely need to go and pick one up!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gonna sound crazy..but I've never tried any LUSH products before! It's on my wishlist though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ frances: it really does smell great and is so pretty in the bath, i am sure you will love it. xx

    @beatysmarties: aww no i am sure when you get your hands on your first Lush product you will love it. the only problem is that it can become very addictive xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love lush soo much, thankyou for following , I followed back, Meryy Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig