Tuesday 10 January 2012

Nail of the Day | O.P.I Designer... de Better!

Hello gorgeous girlie's, as promised here is a NOTD post for you showing you the gorgeous O.P.I shade in Designer... de Better! I showcased this polish in a recent post as I was lucky enough to win this polish from Lina over at Lina's Beauty Diary (big thank you again hun). I wont ramble on about how much I love this polish as I've already done that and you can find that here if you wish to have a look and see what other goodies came along with the polish. 



With Flash 


All I can say is seriously how pretty is this foil polish. I am in love with it and desperately trying to get my hands on a full size bottle, but there sold out everywhere I looked apart from Ebay with higher prices. If you see any on your travels please let me know 

Take care my lovelies



Share:

6 comments

  1. Absolutely love this! Never heard of this colour from OPI before - was it from any specific collection? Have you tried looking on Beauty Bay? They often have OPI polishes that are sold out in store.

    http://boscy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was from the muppets collection this christmas so its still recentish, i havnt had a look on there but i will do thanks hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the muppets polishes, I got 'Divine Swine' (posted here) and I really want to get Warm & Fozzie too!
    love Rosie x
    Everything's Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a really different colour. I should really stop reading nail posts, my 'want' list keeps growing! haha
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the muppets colors! This ones fab, I don't have it but if I see it I might just pick it up :)


    xo

    Dolled Up Daily

    Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Rosie: Devine Swine is gorgeous I want that one to x

    @been there..: i know exactly how you feel there hun, I have so many on my must have to get list. But NOTD are my fave kinda posts x

    @Haylee: I wish i had more of the muppets ones now, I am deff going to invest in more O.P.I this year. Do pick it up if you see it :D x

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig