Monday 30 January 2012

Review | Aussie Dual Personality Hairspray

Hello beauties. Whether you are a beauty fanatic like me or like to keep things low key, there is one item them every girl needs when it comes to styling hair and I don't know any girl that doesn't use it. This must have product is of course hairspray. With so many brands on the market and with so many claims it can be hard to find the right one .

I've had many years of trying different hairsprays and I can honestly say that there has never been a consistency in brands when it comes purchasing this hair product, normally I see what's on offer and make my choice from there. However I do feel that there are a few hairsprays which are cream of the crop top! My latest purchase of hairspray is Aussie's Dual Personality Hi-Hold and Hi-Shine Hairspray is one of my favourites and I thought it would be great to do a review for you all.





My perfect hairspray should hold, leave my hair feeling and smelling gorgeous, add shine and allow the hair to have flexibility. There is nothing worse for me than a hairspray which leaves your hair feeling all crusty and stiff. Aussie's Dual Personality does an amazing job of leaving my hair in place and importantly does not leave any horrible residue in my hair. It brushes away as easily as its put on adds plenty of shine to your locks.

One of my all time favourite hairstyle  is defiantly adding loose curls which adds volume and texture to your hair. However my hair is super thin and fine that I really need to use a lot of product to make my curls last so they don't drop out. I've used so many hairsprays that leave the curls stiff, they will then drop out half way though the day and I'm left with a matte messy hair that just looks like I've gotten out of bed. The Aussie Dual Personality is not the strongest holding hairspray you can buy, but it will keep your hair in place, allow your hair to move and swish. No matter what hairspray I use my curls will always fall and drop a bit, but  this hairspray allows the curls to drop in a very natural looking way and as a result can still have confidence with my hair at the end of the day. 

Below I have captured my hair after its just been styled and again at the end of the day so you can see how well this hairspray works. Please note that I have not altered my hair in any way nor added any added any hairspray top-ups during the course of the day. 


 Just Styled 10.00 AM 
 End of the day 9.00 PM

      Just Styled 10.00 AM                                                                   End of the day 9.00 PM

As you can see my the curls in my hair have dropped but my hair has remained in the same style without having to tweak it or alter it. I love this hairspray and would recommend it to you anyone. I hope you enjoyed this review my lovelies and take care.





Share:

16 comments

  1. I think i may try this because my hair is extremely thin and fine and no matter what i use i end up with straight and flat hair by the end of the day lol. Thanks

    Katie x

    http://missspeedsworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it hun, I know exactly how you feel. I love this one as it does hold your hair in place x

      Delete
  2. This does sound like a lovely product. Your hair looks lovely hun =)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, I do love this one, but then again I love all Aussie products lol x

      Delete
  3. your hair looks gorgeous.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hair is lovely ^__^ I would love to have a thick, wavey hair!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sweets. My hair is not like this all the time though, I would love it to be naturally like this x

      Delete
  5. You're hair looks gorgeous!! Looks like the hairspray did a pretty good job!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're hair is gorgeous!!!
    I really like your blog and just followed :)xxx
    http://my-beautyful-world.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou my lovely and thank you for the follow x

      Delete
  7. love the post doll! have a lovely tuesday!
    oh! and be sure to enter yourself in my very first giveaway!

    hugs, xo
    Enter my Valentines Day Giveaway Here!!
    *BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks babe, hope you are having a great day too. will be sure to have a look xx

      Delete
  8. i loved this more visit our website click to investigate image source Website

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig