Wednesday 30 May 2012

Holiday Haul!

Hello Beauties! As you may have guessed by the title that I have a haul post for you all this evening. But first of all I just wanted to apologise for being absent from my blog for two whole weeks. It wasn't planned, which is why there was no warning!

The last two weeks have just been a bit mental! To sum it up very quickly for you all:  It's been raining, its been baking, I've been training and working crazy hours, as well as taking my dog to and from the vets and also throwing the occasional night out in there as well.

Things have finally calmed down, so expect to see regular posts from me again and of course I've been working on the mini series that I mentioned in my last post (here)

 The F.A.B (Fashion & Beauty) Summer Essential Guide A-Z

The first post of this will be coming up for you very soon, I promise. I will also promise to have a good catch up session with everyone else's blogs also, as I've not just neglected my own blog, but the whole blogging world. 

So on to today's post!... At the weekend I went out shopping for my holiday (I'm so excited and will be flying out to Turkey in just over two weeks). As I've not been on a proper sunbathing holiday in years I had some much needed essentials to get and what better place to go other than Primark! They have some great bits and bobs in there right now and as always at a really affordable price. Just to warn you this post is very picture heavy!


Spotty Skater Dress £12.00



London Racer Back Vest Top £3.00


Miami Tee £3.00




Zebra Strap Top £1.80


Coral Denim Shorts £5.00


White Cotton Shorts £3.00


Animal Print Bikini £6.00 
(This was for a pack of 2. The other bikini was the reverse of this one but I left it at my sisters)


Sunglasses £2.00



Jubilee Flip Flops £1.50



Gold Glitter Jellies £5.00

So that's all of my buys beauties. If any of you would like to see any of this stuff featured in an OOTD just me me know.

Lots of Love


Share:

18 comments

  1. Very jealous that you're going on holiday! I love the spotty dress and those coral shorts were such a good price! :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel very lucky indeed to be going away on holiday. I havn't been for ages :). xx

      Delete
  2. Perfect holiday haul you have here. Love the sunglasses, I broke mine at the weekend & grabbed a pair from dorothy perkins completely forgot to go into primarni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. Oh know, I hate when you break your sunnies, primarni always have super cheap ones. :) xx

      Delete
  3. Aw I love a good haul! I can't believe you got TWO bikinis for £6!! absolute bargain! have fun on your holiday :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I know I was shocked at the price, they had loads of two pair bikini sets in there aswell, which is great. xx

      Delete
  4. I really need some of those glittery jelly sandals in my life! Those cotton shorts were a bargain too - love themm :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glittery sandals defiantly got me excited, I knew I needed them in my life lol. They had them in silver as well xx

      Delete
  5. So cute! I love the Miami tee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your haul! The london racer back vest is my FAV! :">

    http://hermerriment.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni, I think this will be perfect so put on with some shorts, and great as its the Olympics soon also :) xx

      Delete
  7. I love the stuff that you've got, the spotty dress is really pretty. I was after some cotton shorts so many pop to Primark to have a look for some for my holiday :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni, The cotton shorts are so similar to the Hollister ones, and they had loads of colours in there all £3.00 total bargain :) xx

      Delete
  8. The coral shorts are beautiful! Majorly jealous!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore anything coral, I was really excited to pick up these, maybe you will be able to aswell xx

      Delete
  9. Some great bargains there! Primark is always fab for holiday items. Love the spotty dress!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the spotty dress and London tee, perfect holiday items!xo

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig