Wednesday 11 July 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Travel Pamper Pack | Hair Masque Review


A few weeks ago, I was sent a mini travel pamper pack from the amazing Montagne Jeunesse (which you can read here). As a lot of you know I was waiting for my holiday to try out and put the Montagne Jeunesse travel pack to the test. Now I am back in the UK, I thought it was only fair that I share with you beauties just how I got on, starting with the 'Intensive Spa Repairing & Conditioning Hair Masque'.

As all of us beauties know, our hair regularly takes a general beating, whether its from the hair straighteners or hairspray overload. And as a result our hair needs a break and given the opportunity to indulge in some much needed TLC.



 I don't know about you but I am guilty when it comes to my hair. I use the hair strengtheners almost every day and when my hair is not being abused by heat, its been put in voluminous hairstyles which contain loads of backcombing and a huge amount of styling products. Add into the mix the 40 degree sunshine my hair was exposed to on holiday, the chlorine from the pool and the tattered beach curls from the sea, my hair was calling out for some much needed treatment. 


I used the Montagne Jeunesse 'Intensive Spa Repairing & Conditioning Hair Masque' right at the end of my holiday so not only I came back with a beautiful tan, but so I could have gorgeous hair to go with my healthy holiday look!





I have to say I was really impressed with the 'magic' this little sachet worked on my hair. The intensive masque is an oil based one infused with squeezed juices from lime, orange, grapefruit and lemon. It is truly a scrumptious citrus treat. I am a huge fan of citrus smells, but never have I used anything citrus smelling in my hair, so the smell of this hair masque was something new for me.

When you open the packet the citrus smell is very strong, maybe a little overpowering for some, but once it's washed out the smell does tone down a lot and leaves your hair smelling light, fresh and lovely. 





I was a little worried when I read that this was an oil based masque as my hair is thin and can be prone to getting greasy quickly, but it turns out I had nothing to worry about. Once the the product has been washed out and you've restyled your hair as normal you can really feel and see the benefits from this hair masque.

Before using the Montagne  Jeunesse Hair Masque my locks felt super dry especially around the tips and ends, but the masque really did put a lot of moisture back into my hair and gave it a new lease of life. My hair was soft, but not so soft it was unmanageable and I found that it put a little bounce back into my hair which is always fabulous.





Overall I was really impressed with this travel sachet and it would be perfect to take away with you on holiday especially if you are travelling to a hot country where your hair will be put to the test. The citrus smells just scream summer to me and it's just how you want your hair to be smelling this time of year.

Like I said this mini sachet does come as part of a travel pamper pack, and for me I found that there was just enough product to get one hair treatment out of this. Saying that I do have really long hair, so for you ladies with short/mid length hair I reckon you could easily get two uses out of this.


You can purchase the Montagne Jeunesse Mini Travel Pamper Pack with all six treatments for £5.00 from the Montagne Jeunesse website which you can find here. The 'Intensive Spa Repairing & Conditioning Hair Masque's along with all Montagne Jeunesse products are suitable for vegetarians and  Montagne Jeunesse always look to use natural ingredients in their products for us natural beauties.




Take care beauties 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig