Saturday 6 October 2012

September Favourites



Hi girls, hope your all having a fabulous weekend! To day I thought I would get  my September favourites up for you all. I love reading these types of posts as I love seeing what people love using and its a great chance to have a good nosey at other peoples makeup and beauty products. Shockingly I've not written on of these favourites posts since February Shock Shock... I'm not going to promise anything, but I'm going to try and keep on top of these posts and and make them a little monthly feature. So let me jump straight into it...

Also, as you will see from the pictures there are quite a few lip products which have made it into my favourites. I'm so sure that this is because of the sudden change in the weather with it being freezing much colder, or I just still have an continuing obsession with lip products! 

Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo & Conditioner 

I know I've only had these a little while, so new that October was nearly in full swing when I first started using them. Really they should be in next months faves, but I love them so much so it would be rude not to share. I was given the Miracle Shine range at the Aussie Pamper event last Saturday and I have fallen in love with these and how they make my hair look and feel. I wont blabber too much about how much I love this shampoo and conditioner as you can find the full review here. But I think that they are just yummy. 

Revlon Photoready Foundation

The Revlon Photoready Foundation was my go too foundation during the month of September. It is by far the best high-street foundation that I've tired. It will make your skin look naturally radiant and will give a lovely dewy look to your skin. I love that it has a medium to full coverage too. If you are wanting to know in more detail about how I got on with this foundation you can find my full review here.

Carmex Cherry Flavoured Lip Balm 

I was sent this by my friend Charlee in a beauty blogger swap (have a look at her beautiful blog here). In the past I've gone though pots and pots of the little magic that is Carmex. It's such a lip saviour especially in the colder weather. There has been some really cold days during September so far and even colder ones I can imagine over the next coming months. This little pot really does stop lips from getting cracked and chapped and will keep the moisture locked in... I love the cherry scent too.

O.P.I in 'That's Berry Daring'

I adore this shade from O.P.I, it really is the most perfect bright pink fuchsia colour with subtle blue undertones too it. Every time I wear this on my nails, I always get compliments on the colour without fail. It's one of those classic bright pinks which really make a stand on your nails. I have loved wearing this on my hands and toes and have been abusing it throughout September just because it will soon be time to switch over to the more darker polishes. As a lot of you fashionistas will know that 'khaki ' is a very in colour this season and I love this colour polish against khaki, I just think it brightens up your whole outfit. I've featured this in a NOTD post which you can see here.

MAC Impassioned Lipstick 

This has to be my all time favourite lipstick from Mac, actually I'm pretty sure its my all time favourite lipstick.. If I had to pick only one lipstick that I could wear for the rest of my life, Impassioned would be it. I can't believe I haven't dedicated a whole post to it yet (note to self and get this sorted). For those of you who aren't familiar with this lippie, its just the most gorgeous brightest pink and really makes your lips look 'wow'. I love the pigmentation of this lipstick and its staying power is just amazing.

L'Oreal Glam Shine  Reflexion Lipgloss in Sheer Watermelon

Not only have I enjoyed wearing a bright bold lip, but have wanted to give my lips that extra something special by making them gloss and shine. I reviewed about this L'Oreal lipgloss a little while ago (here) and I love how non-sticky it is and it looks lovely applied over MAC's Impassioned. I used this lipgloss so much so that it's nearly empty and the packaging is now looking a bit sorry for it's self... definitely will be repurchasing. 


I hope you enjoyed reading about my current favourites, I would love to know what's made it on to your list for September 



Share:

7 comments

  1. That Opi nail varnish is such a gorgeous colour! Great post :)

    onelittlevice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try Revlon Photoready - do you find it blends ok? Impassioned has been on my wishlist for ages now .. must get my hands on it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pink lippie!!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the carmex has come in useful, I love it :)

    Charlee, MYSTRINGALING
    http://mystringaling.blogspot.co.uk/

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Carmex & Impassioned. They are two of my fave lip treats! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That MAC lipstick is such a lovely shade!

    http://georgialouisexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Carmex all year round! It is the best! I really like the color of the OPI polish. I think it would be good for a summer pedicure.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig