Tuesday 28 May 2013

Primark Haul | Holiday Shop

Hello lovely ladies, I hope you've all had a fabulous bank holiday weekend and have enjoyed the glorious sunshine... Let's hope it's here to stay! Some of you maybe aware that I am heading off on holiday in just under two weeks (super excited). With a holiday just around the corner can only mean one thing, a holiday shopping trip is due and what better place to go to other than Primark for some essentials and bargains. I thought I would share with you today what I picked up as I love seeing a good old Primark Haul. I think us bloggers count for Primarks very own website as we seam to spread the word on what sort of bits they have in store. Hopefully this haul will give you a good glimpse on what they have to offer for your holiday bits and bobs.


I'm loving this black and white Aztec print right now, and I'm spotting it printed on so many clothes in all kinds of shops. When it comes to little summer dresses, I love the style of skater dresses as I find they are so flattering on. So when I saw this Aztec printed skater dress it was love at first sight and I just had to pop it in my basket. For £5.00 it's a right bargain and I can see me getting a lot of wear out of this. The dress has been made from a thin and light fabric, so it will be perfect on those super hot days while I'm away.



Sticking with the Aztec theme, I spotted these black and white Aztec cotton shorts. When I'm away on holiday I live in little cotton shorts as I find them super comfy and I think these little ones are just too cute and will look perfect to show off your tanned pins.



As soon as I walked into Primark I saw these ditzy heart printed shorts displayed right at the front and knew I had to have them. At £10.00 they are little more on the pricey side for Primark. Having said this, they are made from a good quality material that has quite a silky feel to them and they do feel quite weighted. I love the little zip detailing on each side of the shorts and how the elasticated waist makes these a comfortable fit. They do come up fairly high waisted which is something I tend to go for in shorts and they really do look lovely on. These will look perfect with a little white basic top tucked into them and I thought that they would be great to wear for the evening.



Usually I'm not a T-Shirt kinda girl, but when your going to a country as hot as Turkey, covering up your shoulders is a sometimes a must. When I went last year I had to wear a few tee's over my bikini whilst in the pool as the sun was just way too hot for my skin and as much as I love tanning, I don't want my skin to burn in anyway. I picked up these two basic tees as I love the bright colours and think they will be perfect for holiday. The bright neon pink one is a little over-sized and you can wear it off the shoulder, which I love. Equally I love the leopard printed jade tee as the fit of this is lovely - It is a little on the sheer side, but with you sporting your bikini top underneath this gives a lovely holiday look. I love how when this is on you can see little leopard printed spots all over the tee and as a lot of you know I'm a big fan of leopard print!



Next in my basket was just a few of Primarks basics. I always go into Primark for their strap tops as they are made from quite a stretchy material and fit lovely on - How pretty is the one in the coral shade? It will look gorgeous with a tan :) I also picked up some more cotton shorts as they are great to pop over your bikini going to and from the pool.



It would be a crime to go on holiday and not pack a pair of trusty denim shorts as they are always a holiday essential and can be paired with just about anything. I have loads of denim shorts in my wardrobe, ranging from light to dark denim, but nothing as bright or as beautiful as these bright aqua ones that I picked up... They are be-aut-iful. I just adore the colour of these and everything about them screams out holiday to me. I cannot wait to wear these as not only will they look good on holiday, but make a staple item for my wardrobe all summer.



I cannot go into Primark without picking up a pair of their pyjamas and seeing as I'm going away I thought I would treat myself to a new pair. I love my bright colours, leopard prints and bows so these are the perfect pyjamas for me! How cute is the little bow on the tee!



For the longest time I have been debating about what kind of hat I wanted to take away on holiday with me. I was torn between a big floppy one just like the one in the picture above or a classic snap back to keep out those strong rays at bay and give you that little bit more protection from the sun. When I was in Primark I tried on this one and I fell in love - It looks amazing on and is very Audrey Hepburn. I love that the white will go with a lot of the things that I picked up and gives you that little bit of extra style and drama to your holiday outfits.



I saw these pool/bikini bags floating around in a lot of Primark hauls last year, but I never got around to picking one up. This year however I decided that this would be a holiday essential. I don't plan on putting my bikini in this as I don't really understand why you would need too. But these little plastic waterproof bags are so ideal for around the pool and beach to pop in those items such as money, your phone or camera - Items that need that little bit of protection from the water or sand. I love the little studs on this one and the little strap handle will make this ideal for walking around the Turkish markets.



Here it is again, that black and white Aztec print (obsessed much?). Flip Flops are always a holiday essential and I could not pick these ones up, for the price you can't go wrong and they will be perfect for those late night sunset walks along the beach. For a £1.00 they are pretty comfy too, which is always a nice bonus.



And last but not least, I picked up these adorable dolly shoes whilst browsing the shoe section. These are not so much for my holiday, as I've already started wearing them for work. I love the dusty coral shade of these, so perfect for the summer and the cute bow detailing on them makes these adorable. I can't quite believe that these were only £6.00 as there is so much detailing on them. If your a girly girl like me then these are a must have and will look lovely with your little summer dresses.

So that's everything that I picked up from Primark and now I've got my holiday wardrobe just about sorted, I'm even more excited to be heading away. I would love to know if you like any of the things that I've picked up or to see what you've picked up from Primark recently. Let me know in the comments below.


Lot's of Love




Share:

11 comments

  1. I love those Dolly Shoes, so cute! I also just love looking at Primark hauls as they have no website, boo! So thanks :)

    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish we would have Primark. Love the dress and the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skater dress is gorgeous!! Love what you got x

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some of the cotton shorts last year for a holiday and now just sleep in them, so comfy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the little pool bag too it's so cute!! Got a lot of holiday stuff from primark this year too there stuffs lovely! Great haul lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last time I was in primark I almost picked up those pink ballet shoes! they are so cute, wish I did now :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Aztec skater dress is lovely!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the aztec skater dress and the heart shorts are so cute.

    fashion--geek.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dress! It's made me want to do a Primark shop!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress, the aqua shorts and those pink flats! Primark looks like a fun store to find some fun pieces, wish they had one in the US!

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pajamas are adorable and I love the little ballet flats(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig