Monday 17 June 2013

Guest Post || Leopard Print Nail Art by Megan - Maybe its Megan Leigh

Hi girls - I for one am a huge lover of nail polish as I know a lot of you are, and there is no greater way to get creative with your nail polish, than with a bit of pretty nail art. I would love to experiment with nail art more, so today I have the wonderful Megan over at Maybe Its Megan Leigh showing you a beautiful leopard print nail art design. Megan is a bit of a whizz when it comes to nail art, so if your looking for some inspirational nail art designs, definitely check out her amazing blog. I can't wait to give this design ago as soon as I'm back off my holiday. 


What girl doesn't love leopard print?! I think it's safe to say all us girlies have a soft spot for a bit of leopard print. I'm going to share with you an easy step by step nail art tutorial for a cute & colourful summery leopard print design. 
1. First apply a base coat followed by two coats of a nude polish. Using nude really makes the leopard print pop but you could always use a classic pale French pink.
2. Paint each nail tip a different colour.
3. Using the same colour for each nail, apply little spots onto one side of the nail, this doesn't have to be neat.
4. Grab your black nail art pen & draw lines around the spots to imitate the look of leopard print & again this doesn't have to look neat & perfect because this all adds to the leopard print effect. If you don't have a nail art pen you can dip an old eyeliner brush into black polish & use that :)
5. Allow all fingers to dry & apply a top coat to seal & protect your nail art.
I hope you enjoyed this easy step by step D.I.Y nail art tutorial.
I hope your having a fab holiday Danielle! I'm off to Boots now to pick up some fake bake :p
Maybe It's Megan Leigh
xox

Share:

6 comments

  1. Ooh this is lovely! Definitely going to give it a go! :) xx

    http://glitterylove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I could never freehand such a complicated design. Kudos!

    Beauty by Tellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this so much! Much better than an ordinary leopard print x

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, absolutely beautiful! If I tried this however, I envisage it looking entirely different! x
    http://lifeinsidethelocket.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Nails ! x

    Sarah - Ohh So Glam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nail art is one of the excellent ways of body painting .Nowadays women as well as men are interested in this.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig