Monday 10 June 2013

Guest Post || May Favourites by Liza - Glambeautys


Hello gorgeous girls, I hope you've all had a fabulous weekend. As a lot of you know I am away on holiday for two weeks, and as a little treat have lined up some fabulous guest bloggers for you all whilst I'm away. Today I have the gorgeous Liza over at Glambeautys showing you what she has been loving throughout the month of May. I wasn't able to get a monthly favourite post up, So a big thanks Liza for doing the job for me, you have some fab beauty faves in your list... Enjoy beauties 

Hey dolls Liza here from Glambeautys! I'm super excited to be doing a guest post for the lovely Danielle, I absolutely love her blog so its really an honour. As its now June I thought I'd show you my May favourites, I haven't done a favourites post in a while naughty me so I thought it would be a great time to, I've found a few gems recently. 


My gosh this kit really is a steal, I recently bought it because I'd seen so many other bloggers rave about it, I'm a fan of contouring my face, I have to do it otherwise I look like a hamster that's just stuffed 100 nuts in its mouth! I got it in the shade medium, its pretty dark but I use it lightly and build it up as I go along, the highlighter is lovely also, leaves a lovely shimmer on the skin, great for giving that summer dewy look. 


I couldn't do a favourites without mentioning an Illamasqua product now could I! That 50% off sale was amazing wasn't it!!! This was one of my buys and sooo my favourite lipgloss ever, I bought it in the shade Divine, its a gorgeous pink. It looks quite bright on the website but you can wear it more sheer and build the pink up. I love this colour with a tan looks lush. It glides on and is non sticky I hate sticky lipglosses, especially when my hair decides to stick to it when I'm outside, walking with the buggy and have no hands free to whip my hair back and forth, eugh!

I'm all about amazing hair and this month I have loved wearing my tousled piece, I've worn it in a pony and in a messy bun, so easy and versatile. I did a blog post on it here. Its basically a 1/2 hair piece you just clip/grip onto your hair, its synthetic but you wouldn't know! I've had so many compliments on it. 


I saved the best til last, this is my ultimate favourite this month, after seeing that the girls from Peaches & Cream use it I had to buy! I bought this pigment in the shade Vanilla, I've been using it to highlight my face mostly, popping some on my brow bone, down my nose, cheek bones and on my cupids bow. Wow its gorgeous and I think it will literally last me forever as you only need a teeny weeny bit.


Lot's of love 
Liza xxx


Share:

2 comments

  1. Amazing post I need the face contour and I should try a hairpiece too! I'm stuck in my old ways with the clip ins. Xx
    loveontopxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been wanting to get the contour kit for a while, its definitely worth it, and what can I say.. I'm addicted to hair pieces!!!

      liza

      Delete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig