Thursday 2 January 2014

#AccessALLASOS


Hi guys, first of all I want to say a BIG Happy New Year to you all and I really hope you all had an amazing Christmas too. I have to apologise for the absence in my blog over the last week or so, I know its not been that long but it really does feel like ages since I last got a post up. The last two weeks have just been manic and I've not stopped working (anyone else working in retail and feel drained from working non stop and being rushed off your feet?) So work has been the main reason that I've not been around, but now January is here things will finally go back to normal for me which means finally taking the time to sit down and work on some posts. Today I have something so exciting to share with you all, so exciting that when I found out myself I was actually did a little jump for joy - No joke.

Last week, a few days after Christmas the postman knocked at my door and delivered a parcel that was addressed to me which had been nicely concealed in packaging that gave me no clues whatsoever to the contents that were inside. Like I said I had been so busy, and I was completely baffled by this parcel as I knew that I hadn't ordered anything nor was I expecting anything to come though the door. Once I opened my parcel, rather quickly, I found this boxed which contained a personalised letter and a few goodies which had all been perfectly placed in this black box. I couldn't believe it when I read that the package was from ASOS and I had been chosen to join the Access All ASOS group and become an ASOS Insider! Seriously, Oh My Gosh guys, I still can't quite believe that I was one of the lucky ones to join the group.

I decided to apply to become an ASOS insider way back when the first lot of Insiders where chosen, which was around October time I believe. With so many people applying I honestly thought I had no chance of being chosen and popped the thought to the back of my mind, which was probably why I was so shocked when I received this parcel though the door. For those of you who are completely baffled about what I'm going on about, Access All ASOS is a programme run by ASOS where they allow all the ASOS Insiders to be in the know about everything ASOS first. This will include knowing about new collections and releases first, being invited to events (maybe even the ASOS HQ itself) and of course receive the odd freebie or discount or too.

From the minute I heard about Access All ASOS, I just knew it was going to be a fabulous programme - One, because it's ASOS and there have been many occasions where I've blown my wages on their fabulous ranges of clothing and of course beauty bits and bobs AND two there was just so much buzz and excitement about the whole thing from people wanting to join or those lucky ones who had already been accepted. My thoughts about being an insider where confirmed when I received my little ASOS box the other day - Inside was a personalised letter to me and gifts which had been selected based on what I had written in my application form. ASOS now know that I'm mad about pink lipstick and as a little surprise they included this strawberry pink glossy lip balm inside my box, which was such a lovely touch.

I cannot wait to find out what ASOS has in store for us Insiders this year and I feel extremely lucky to have been chosen, so a huge thank you to ASOS. I can't wait to get involved, meet and get to know my fellow insiders, so if you are one be sure to let me know. If your thinking about becoming an ASOS insider too and want to apply ASOS are still taking in applications all the way to the end of January, just click this link here and be sure to make your application stand out.

Thanks once again ASOS and I look forward to sharing with you all what kind of things I'll be getting up too being apart of Access All ASOS.


Lots of Love




Share:

10 comments

  1. Wow! Congrats lovely xox
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's so lovely of them to send you a cute package :) I've applied for this, but I doubt I'll get in with 160 followers.. Well done though :)
    Emily | http://www.lacarmella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's so nice of them to do!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. The fortune cookie is so cute!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It is so thoughtful of them to write the note personally. Sounds like an amazing programme that I'd be interested in joining.

    http://ambertypes.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what a fabulous surprise to come home to especially after your busy working day! Yay I'm excited! Can't wait to hear more,
    Liza | Beauty & Fashion Blog Glambeautys | YouTube | Family & Lifestyle Blog Glambambini

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in retail and its been CRAZY. I was also doing Blogmas so it was really hectic for me! Still hasn't stopped now :-(
    Lovely surprise! x

    Daisy x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and that looks so lovely and very thoughtful of them.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds amazing! I applied but as I clicked send I saw I'd misspelt my blog link! I hope I'm still in with a chance!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig