Thursday 3 April 2014

March Favourites


Its the start of a new month, which can only mean one thing... Time for another monthly favourites post. In March we were fortunate to be blessed with some gorgeous sunny days and milder weather (at last) which made it the perfect opportunity to switch some items around in my makeup bag. So here are all my beauty favourites and the reasons as to why they made it to the top spot this month.

Revlon Nail Enamel - 85 Minted

I'm not sure if this is a discontinued nail polish of Revlons as I picked up this gorgeous pale green mint shade in the 99p Store of all places and at that price it would be rude of me not to have taken one home with me. The change of seasons is definitely changing up my choices in terms of colours when it comes to nail polish and for me this time of year pastels shades are always a winner. I love wearing this pastel minted shade on my nails, not only does it look pretty on but it looks quite understated and classy on. 

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - 245 Audacious 

Like every other beauty blogger out there March saw me jump on the bandwagon for the new Revlon Colourburst Matte Balms - Although saying that I only picked up the one, but I'm planning on adding some more to my collection very soon. I picked up the bright orange/coral shade in Audacious and its been so refreshing wearing a colour on my lips other than a pink or berry tone shade. This matte finish balm creates the perfect finish to any spring look that your going for and the colour is just gorgeous.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick - 07 Fuchsia Graffiti 

Although I've been loving wearing my lips a little orange, my love for bright pink lipstick will never fade and this month I've been loving this bold fuchsia shade which comes from one the of Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks. Bourjois are a fabulous brand for lipsticks and I've loved quite a few of their shades in the Rouge Edition range; Fuchsia Graffiti gives you the perfect statement lip, its bold bright and beautiful and again perfect for spring.

No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Oily Skin

The last few months have really seen me change up my skin care routine and I've become a little obsessed with wanting to buy and try new products. I was in desperate need for a new night cream and I've found this one from No7 works perfectly for my skin type. Working in a place which has the air conditioning and heating on constantly, really leaves my skin feeling thirsty and this night cream by No7 really pops all the moisture back into my skin; I wake up in the morning and my skin feels nourished and hydrated again.

Soap & Glory Hand Food 

I really need to give no explanation as to why I love this hand cream from Soap & Glory so much, it seams to be such a hit among us beauty bloggers. However this month I've been using it non stop just because my hands really have needed saving. I've been changing up my gym routine, incorporating a lot more weights and arm work into my workouts, which has left my hands in a right sorry state for themselves. Lifting weights is not hand friendly at all, even with the use of gym gloves and Hand Food as been helping to keep my hands free from dry spots.

So that's everything for my monthly favourites, I would love to know what you've been loving this month? Be sure to leave the links for your posts in the comments below and I'll take a look.

Lots of Love



Follow Me
Twitter @sunshinesprkle || Instagram @sunshinesprkle

Share:

4 comments

  1. I love all these items, especially the Revlon matte balms my favourite has to sultry. Have you tried that shade?

    Jorden x http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding good nail polish in cheap shops! There's one in my town that always has Revlon and Loreal! I really want the matte balm, I have the red and love it! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipsticks!
    Such great formulas.
    Lovely post

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig