Monday 17 November 2014

October Favourites


It feels like forever since I last posted a monthly favourites post up on my blog. As much as I love tying out new products, I also love using what works for me and I think over the last few months I've been sticking to those holy grail items that have appeared or mentioned on my blog countless of times and therefore theres been no need to get up a monthly favourites post. However I found that during October I came across so many new favourites that I thought it was only right to share them with you, and I think you'll agree there are some good ones featured. 

Bourjous 123 Perfect CC Cream

When BB creams were released I tried, tested and felt so let down by them as I found that they never really did anything for me and there was so much hype surrounding them. So when CC creams came about, I was pretty quick to turn a blind eye and ignore all the excitement and hype surrounding them too. I had seen so many rave reviews about the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream and I don't know what came over me the other week in Boots, but I decided on a whim to pick one up and Oh My Gosh - Best purchase ever. I have fallen in love with this CC cream and everything about it. I love how bright it makes my skin look, it feels really lightweight and I look like I'm having a really good skin day every time that I wear this - It's amazing. 

Bourjois Colour Edition 24 Cream To Powder Eye Shadow - 'Marron Givre'

You may have seen a recent post on my my blog for my love for these cream to powder eye shadows from Bourjois a little while ago (incase you missed it, you can find it here). These amazing eye shadow pots make doing eye makeup so easy, I especially have been loving the new shade Bourjois have released for the party season which is 'Marron Givre' which is a gorgeous warm chocolate brown shade, perfect for dusting over the eyes, or creating a smokey eye. 

Mac 'Cranberry'

Another eye shadow which I have been loving this Autumn and without a doubt has to be the perfect autumnal shade for your eyes has to be Mac's 'Cranberry'. This deep toned berry red shade is so gorgeous on and really gives your makeup look a warm wintery look. I adore this shade, if you would like to see how it looks on, take a look at my full review here.

Percy & Reed Dry Conditioner 

I've always loved using Percy & Reed products in my hair, so I was pretty excited when I received this dry conditioner in one of the 'Love Me Beauty' boxes. I had never heard of or used a dry conditioner before so really had no idea what to expect with this product. However I've been reaching for it non stop and it really does make such a difference to the way my hair feels. Having long hair means the ends can often feel and get really dry - On those mornings where my locks are feeling a bit tatty I'll spray some of this into the ends, not only does it smell incredible but my hair feels super soft in an instant. This is such a great quick fix and I love it.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss 107

This classic lipstick is not a new favourite, but it's a product that I've fallen back in love with now autumn/winter is here. Last year I wore this sultry berry red lipstick non stop, and it's all I seem to be reaching for again at the moment. I love how this lipstick looks and feels on and I think that this will forever be a favourite of mine.

So that's everything for my favourites this month, I would love to know what you've been loving and if any of your beauty favourites match mine.


Lots of Love





Share:

7 comments

  1. The Bourjois CC cream sounds so good! I might have to try it out. I was never a big fan of the BB creams either. I loved reading all about your monthly faves!

    www,beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac's Cranberry looks absolutly stunning!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rimmel lipstick, by far one of my favorites! Loved reading this xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rimmel lipstick looks perfect for this time of year! :) Will definatly have to swatch it next time I see it :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shadows are sooo pretty! Pure Heaven <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I've seen those Bourjois cream shadows and they looks fabulous! Cranberry also is a perfect shade for fall/winter! Great favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome favorites! I'm dying to try that Kate Moss lipstick- looks like a perfect red!

    xo Sally-Jean
    http://www.antiquesncoffee.com/
    Hope you stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig