Monday 13 July 2015

The Best Shampoo & Conditioner For Thicker Hair || L'Oreal Fibrology

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner

When it comes to shampoo and conditioner I have to say I'm not really that adventurous, I tend to stick with my favourites and trust the products that I know will give my hair the best results. I usually stick to Aussie haircare, but recently I decided to try something to mix things up a little. Out of all the shampoo and conditioners sat there on the shelves I was really drawn to the new L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner (what a mouthful I know). Some of you may know now that whilst my hair maybe long, its incredibly thin and if there is a product that claims to thicken my hair then it instantly grabs my attention.

I'm not really sure the know all behind the technology of this shampoo and conditioner, but I'd like to get it out there right now that this stuff actually works. From the first time using it I really noticed a difference to the way my hair felt, it definitely had a lot more life and omph to it which is so amazing. Thin haired girls will understand my struggle of having hair that literally just hangs there and does nothing no matter what you do to it. 

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner

When it comes to my hair usually I'll add products to it to create some body and texture, but I really wanted to see what this thickening shampoo and conditioner could really do, so for the past two weeks apart from my obsessive use for hair oils, I've left my hair product free. I have to say the difference is hugely noticeable. It's really hard to explain in words how this makes my hair feel, but it just feels as though each stand is a little thicker than what it once was before. Don't get me wrong, my hair is still thin and these products didn't give me new set of hair overnight. But the fact that my hair just feels and looks a lot thicker is just amazing.

I honestly don't think there are enough shampoos and conditioners on the market that thicken your hair that actually work! This one also passes the smell test, I just love the way this shampoo and conditioner smells; It has that professional salon smell to it which makes it feel luxurious and a lot more expensive that it's £4.00 (each) price tag.

As always I'm a sucker for packaging and turquoise and pink are two of my favourite colours so these bottles get a big thumbs up from me. L'Oreal really have changed the way my hair feels and looks with this thickening set and I will definitely be making a repurchase once I'm finished with these. If you have thin hair like me, I honestly can't recommend these enough.

Lots of Love





Share:

4 comments

  1. I've heard amazing things about this duo, they're also normally on offer somewhere which is handy too!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. anything to make hair less thick? :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner combo! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shampoo and conditioner but I found it really stripped my coloured hair :( Wish they did a sulfate free version!

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig