Wednesday 11 November 2015

The Best Christmas Beauty Gift Sets 2015 || My Wishlist


christmas beauty sets


It's been a long time since I've been this excited about Christmas. Probably because baby sparkle is growing in my tummy and it just feels as though Christmas has gotten that magical feeling again, I can't wait for next year when I'll be popping out the mince pies for Santa again, eeep.

So with Christmas around the corner I thought I would put together a selection of what I think are the best Christmas beauty gift sets out right now. I have to say this year the selection on offer is seriously impressive and it looks as though brands have really gone all out; It was really difficult to narrow things down. However this is what I think are the best of the bunch and the ones that I would love to see in my stocking this year.

Starting with the Smashbox Art. Love. Color. Eyes gift set. A lot of you will know by now that I absolutely love Smashbox, they are by far one of my favourite makeup brands so I'm most excited about this set of their five best selling Always Sharp Eyeliners. If you've not tried these liners, you should I love them. They sharpen each time the lid closes on the pencil so you always have a lovely sharp point every time you do your makeup. Genius! You get a good range of shades in the kit, I especially love the look of the brown and purple one.... Gorgeous.

Christmas is all about the 'RED' lip, so what better way to start your Christmas than opening up the Nars Cool Red Lip set. Oh my gosh, these lip products are just gorgeous, don't you agree? They just scream everything Chirstmasy and festive to me. I'm a big fan of Nars, but am yet to try out any of their lip products so I would love LOVE to see this set Christmas morning.

Benefit have ticked all the boxes this year when it comes to their beauty gift sets, I literally want them all. I love how vibrant all the packaging is, it's so eye-catching. Out of everything I was drawn to the REAL Cheeky Party Kit which contains four of Benefits Blushers, Hoola, a mini They're Real mascara and push up liner and Mini Watt's Up Highlighter. I love so many of these products and a few have been in my wish list for some time.

Mac also have a great selection of Christmas beauty sets this year and a girl can have all the makeup in the world, but if she's not got any decent makeup brushes then whats the point right? I've never been disappointed with any of the Mac brushes that I own, so I just know the ones the come in this essentials kit will be perfect for all my basic makeup needs. I know I probably have too many brushes as it is but a girl can never have too many right? I just love the design on these brushes, once again Mac get things spot on. 

It makes me a little sad that I am yet to try anything from Charlotte Tilbury, I want everything but can't justify spending my money on anything just because for me the brand is a little bit on the pricey side of things; But if you can't splash out on Christmas when can you? Out of all the Charlotte Tilbury products, I have to say I mostly want to try out the lipsticks as they look and sound amazing. I love wearing a nude lip, so the 'The Perfect Kiss' gift set sounds perfect. Within the kit you get a lipstick, lip liner, lip gloss and lip brush all for £49.00 which I think is pretty good value. I adore the packaging of the Charlotte Tilbury products, so I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for this one.

Another favourite makeup brand of mine has to be Too Faced, their releases have me going weak at the knees over and over again. I just love everything in their Christmas gift selection this year, especially the French Kisses Melted, which contain four handbag friendly sized Melted Lipsticks...... LUSH! I love these liquid lipsticks and think they look amazing on, so having four mini ones would just be perfect. 

Out of all the beauty gift sets that I've complied together for this post, the Bobbi Brown has to win hands down for best packaging! This greystone eyeshadow palette just looks beautiful, I actually can't stop staring at it! The silvery packaging is just breathtaking and the shadows are the perfect shades. I actually really feel that I need this palette in my life and if I've not convened you I urge you guys to take a closer look and see for yourselves... OMG wow! 

This year for me my makeup has been all about that glow and I'm forever chasing it! I just seem to be obsessed with any product that will highlight my skin beautifully. So naturally I want the Laura Mercier In The Glow Highlighting Trio. The kit comes with a Radiance Baked Powder, a Bonne Mine Stick Face Colour and a Caviar Stick Eye Colour; All products that I've wanted to try from the brand. I just think this would make such a lovely christmas present for anyone who loves highlighting as much as I do 

Another Benefit gift set that I'm swooning over has to be the 'Get Your Party On' gift set as it just contains all my Benefit favourites and lets face it you can never have too many of those! The kit contains one They're Real mascara, Hoola, High Beam and Gimme Brow, all the essential products you need to get yourself party ready. I love the brightly coloured green tin that the products come in and just think this would make the perfect gift for any Benefit lover. 

Last on my Christmas beauty wishlist is another favourite of mine; It's the Too Faced Le Grand Chateau. Now this has to be the dreamiest gift on my wishlist I just can't get over how amazing it is. This year I have been obsessed with Two Faced eyeshadow palettes and the Le Grand Chateau contains not one, not two, but three eyeshadow palettes; You also get two blushers, a bronzer and some Better Than Sex mascara all for £35.00 which is just amazing value for money. I can't get over how pretty this gift set is, it really is perfect. Huge thumbs up from me Too Faced.

So there we have it, my completed beauty gift set guide for this Christmas. Like I said it was so hard to narrow things down to just these few; I know I would be more than happy to receive any of these come Christmas morning. 

I would love to know what's made it onto your Christmas wishlist this year, if you've done a post similar to this leave your link down below, I would love to check it out.

Lots of Love



Share:

5 comments

  1. the benefit xmas gift sets really do look amazing but cant believe the price for the too faced kit, such good value for all of those products! WANT!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Too Faced sets look amazing this year! The Charlotte Tilbury one looks gorgeous too, I haven't tried anything from her range either!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEED these in my life! I'm so excited for Christmas makeup :D I love the look of the Bobbi Brown palette and the CT products are to die for.. Actually a really affordable price as well considering everything you get! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many beauty gift sets I want this Christmas. I especially like the look of the Charlotte Tilbury gift set and the Laura Mercier set. All of these will be on my Christmas wish list.

    Beth x
    www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm giving the Too Faced set & Benefit Cheek set away on my blog if you want to enter?! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig