Thursday 20 October 2016

Huge Next Baby Boy Haul | Autumn/Winter16

Baby Boy Haul, Next Baby Boy, Baby Boy Clothing, Woodland Animals, Baby Leggings, Baby, Mummy and Baby, Next Clothing, Baby Boy Clothing, Autumn, Winter,


Autumns now in full swing and I love it. I have to say this is one of my favourite seasons as I just wrapping up and getting cosy. I love putting the heating on first thing in the morning and love looking out of my window, see how wet and windy it is and I get so much satisfaction knowing I'm indoors all snuggled, its just the best. This year the seasons even more fun as I get to stay at home all warm and snuggly with my favourite, of course I'm talking about Archie, he's just percious. Anyone else who is a mum will completely understand when I say buying baby clothes for your baby is so fun, I enjoy shopping for Archie more than I enjoy shopping for myself. At the beginning of the month I went a little crazy, opened up a Next account (dangerous) and had a huge splurge on baby boys clothes. Next is my favourite place to get Archies clothes from. I just think their quality is the best, the prices are reasonable and he just looks adorable in anything that I put him in.

Archie is growing so fast, I'm pretty sure he's bigger than the average baby his age. He's already wearing 9-12 months and he's only 7 months old. Some of the bits we've picked up for him are a little big, but I've learned a few times in the short space of time Archies been around that it always pays off to go a little bit bigger. At least he's always going to get the wear out of the clothing that we've bought him. Theres one collection in particular, the 'Alpine collection' on the Next baby boys section that I just fell in love with, its so beautifully designed and I practically treated Archie to all of it. Think pretty fairisle prints and woodland animals mixed autumnal greys, browns and creams. The range is just adorable and call me biased, I think Archie looks more than adorable wearing everything that I got him.

Baby Boy Haul, Next Baby Boy, Baby Boy Clothing, Woodland Animals, Baby Leggings, Baby, Mummy and Baby, Next Clothing, Baby Boy Clothing, Autumn, Winter,
Baby Boy Haul, Next Baby Boy, Baby Boy Clothing, Woodland Animals, Baby Leggings, Baby, Mummy and Baby, Next Clothing, Baby Boy Clothing, Autumn, Winter,  Baby Boy Haul, Next Baby Boy, Baby Boy Clothing, Woodland Animals, Baby Leggings, Baby, Mummy and Baby, Next Clothing, Baby Boy Clothing, Autumn, Winter,

For daytime wear I love Archie in leggings, he's a right wriggler and I just think theyre the comfiest thing for him. Next had a pack of two, one containing a grey pair and the other with a beautifully designed woodland animal print on it. Both are adorable and I love the button detailing on the front. Next also sell a pack of three long sleeved t-shirts that have the exact same design and print, they also have a brown tee that comes in the set that has the slogan 'I can do what I want'. I couldnt get photographs of this tee though as I took these when Archie went out with his daddy for the day and  I popped the spares in his changing bags (opps). I love being able to mix and match the tees with the leggings to create different outfits and theyre just perfect for Archie around the house.

Baby Boy Haul, Next Baby Boy, Baby Boy Clothing, Woodland Animals, Baby Leggings, Baby, Mummy and Baby, Next Clothing, Baby Boy Clothing, Autumn, Winter,
Baby Boy Haul, Next Baby Boy, Baby Boy Clothing, Woodland Animals, Baby Leggings, Baby, Mummy and Baby, Next Clothing, Baby Boy Clothing, Autumn, Winter,

Sticking with the woodland theme, I picked up this two piece set that comes with a grey sweater that has a racoon on the front. It comes with matching blue and white stripped leggings. Its just another great outfit for those cosy autumnal days. No outfit is complete without matching accessories. I fell in love with this little fox beanie hat. Next also sell a pack of five socks that will go perfect with everything I picked up for Archie in this haul. Again Archie was wearing a pair when he left the house and the other pair was in his changing bag; but the set also comes with some light and dark grey socks. I love the ones with the little fox ears poking out, its such a cute little touch.

Baby Boy Haul, Next Baby Boy, Baby Boy Clothing, Woodland Animals, Baby Leggings, Baby, Mummy and Baby, Next Clothing, Baby Boy Clothing, Autumn, Winter,

One of my favourite pieces is this knitted grey fairisle romper, its literally just the cutest. I love walking and taking Archie out in his pram and this is just the most cosiest thing ever. I kinda wish I had one in an adult size for myself. I just love seeing him all wrapped up and cosy. If theres one thing that your thinking about treating your little man too, this has to be it, it's so beautiful.

Baby Boy Haul, Next Baby Boy, Baby Boy Clothing, Woodland Animals, Baby Leggings, Baby, Mummy and Baby, Next Clothing, Baby Boy Clothing, Autumn, Winter,
Baby Boy Haul, Next Baby Boy, Baby Boy Clothing, Woodland Animals, Baby Leggings, Baby, Mummy and Baby, Next Clothing, Baby Boy Clothing, Autumn, Winter,

Things get even cuter with the jumper and joggers that I picked up. I fell in love with the polar bear sweater, it has a really fluffy sort of feel to it and will be perfect for Archie in the winter. I love the popper detailing down the back. I also couldn't help myself and picked up the fluffy joggers that literally make Archie look like a teddy bear when he wears them. They are so warm and are even fluffy on the inside, which again makes me a little jealous that I don't have a pair for myself. 

Baby Boy Haul, Next Baby Boy, Baby Boy Clothing, Woodland Animals, Baby Leggings, Baby, Mummy and Baby, Next Clothing, Baby Boy Clothing, Autumn, Winter,

Finally, we got Archie this little rusty red bomber jacket. This was actually picked up in the Next mid season sale by Archies great grandma. Its such a lovely piece and actually goes really well with a lot of the things I picked up. It's not something that I would have picked up for Archie myself as I like him in clothes that have a baby feel to them. I really don't like the idea of dressing him in clothes that are a little more grown up if that makes any sense. Basically what I'm trying to say is that he won't be a baby for very long, so I want to enjoy him in baby clothes as much as possible. I did think this looked a little grown up, but once on him it works really lovely as a little coat and its perfect to add on as an extra layer in this cold weather. I actually love it and paired with his little fox hat, he still looks very much like a baby.

That's everything I picked up. I'm pretty sure you can get everything in this haul still on the Next website, just maybe not the bomber. Let me know what your favourite is?





Share:

3 comments

  1. he looks adorable and I'm not sure all of these clothes will make him look SO cute and like a little man! the hat is precious!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh how gorgeous?! I would never want him to grow out of the clothes they're too cute! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! great blog post! this is interesting I'm glad I've been drop here, such a very good blog you have I hope u post more! keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig