Wednesday 17 January 2018

Five Products From Urban Decay That Are Worth Investing In


When someone asks me what my favourite makeup brand is, I struggle to find an answer as there are so many brands that I love. However my makeup collection definitely speaks for itself and if you were to take a little look you would see that the amount of Urban Decay products shadows out the rest, so this can only really mean that Urban Decay is possibly my ultimate favourite. I was sorting through my makeup the other day and thought I would put together a post of my top five Urban Decay products, the ones that you really need and that are worth every penny. If you love Urban Decay as much as I do, expect to see some of your favourites in here, but if you're fairly new to the brand then hopefully you'll find my picks really useful.

Urban Decay Setting Sprays;
When it comes to setting sprays, I've personally found that no brand do it better than Urban Decay! My holy grail favourite has to be the All Nighter as it keeps my makeup in one place, which is just what you need if you have a busy lifestyle and don't have the time to keep touching up your makeup. However, recently I've been using the De-Slick setting spray as my face has gotten really oily as of late (sooo annoying) and nothing was helping. So I turned to Urban Decay and trust me, this spray really works. This combined with my beloved All Nighter Foundation, I can remain oil free all day and don't have to worry that my skin maybe looking like a disco ball.

Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks - Comfort Matte formula;
If you don't mind spending a little bit of money on lipsticks, then I'd highly recommend the Vice lipsticks, particularly the comfort matte formula ones - They are my favourite. I'm currently obsessed with Hitch Hike, which is a beautiful brick pink shade and its been perfect for this time of year. What I really love about these lipsticks is how comfortable they are to wear and they're incredibly long lasting as well as having great pigmentation.

Urban Decay Naked Palettes;
The Naked Palettes, all of them are one of those cult beauty items, everybody loves them and I've never seen anyone have anything negative to say about them. I was bought the original Naked palette for Christmas a few years back and it will forever be a favourite - So much so that I now use a new one as I hit pan on quite a few shades on the older one. I feel that there is something to suit everyone with the range of Naked palettes Urban Decay have to offer. I love all of mine so much that I find it really difficult to pick a favourite, but if I had to choose just one, I'd probably pick the original Naked palette. Also my current go to is the Ultimate Basics matte palette, which is the one in the photo above and its just as beautiful as it looks! The best thing about Urban Decay eyeshadows is the quality of them, they're soft, buttery and ultra pigmented.

Urban Decay Primer Potion;
Another beauty classic is this eyeshadow primer. I'm the kind of girl who likes to apply my makeup in the morning and have it last all day without any touch ups. Theres nothing worse than looking in the mirror half way through the day to see that your eyeshadow has creased. The Urban Decay Primer Potion is a simple fix that will keep any creasing at bay. I always wear this when I know I'm going to be out all day or if I'm out in the evening - Definitely a night out makeup essential. I really notice the difference the Primer Potion makes when I create a smokey eye because theres a lot more shadow on the lid, you need something that will keep it all in place.

Urban Decay Trouble Maker Mascara;
I cannot express how much I love this mascara and the difference that it makes to my lashes and this is saying a lot from me. I'm usually the kind of girl who can't see the point in spending money on a high end mascara, but I would repurchase this one in a heartbeat. I love the way this mascara makes my lashes look, it defines them, adds thickness and also makes them look really fluttery. I also love that it's pretty budge proof and I never get any flaking onto my cheeks throughout the day.

As you can tell, I'm pretty mad for Urban Decay, but I really love everything that I've tried from this brand and you can pretty much ganratnee that I'll keep adding to my collection. Theres still a few palettes that I want to add to my collection including the Heavy Metals Metallic one which looks out of this world! I've left a little shopping list for you below, incase any of you want to add to your collection - Happy Shopping!

Whats your favourite beauty product from Urban Decay? Let me know in the comments.


Share:

2 comments

  1. My first purchase's of high end were a too faced pallet and UD primer potion, and to this day I can't use anything else on my lids. I've tried shadow insurance and didn't like it one bit and I go back to UD all the time. I've not tried any of the others though, and I think I might because I love the original so much ! Their pallets too are so amazing and great for everyone to have in their collections.




    Katie | https://ktmcgworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try the primer potion for ages! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig