Tuesday 10 April 2018

New In From Girls With Attitude, Boujee Blush Palette | Review


If you've ever scrolled through my blog, you will see that there are a lot of posts and reviews from the brand Girls With Attitude and it would come as no surprise to you that they are one of my favourite online brands. I've been one of their biggest fans for a few years now and every time a new product is released I get way too excited because when it comes to branding and the quality of products Girls With Attitude have never ever let me down. A few weeks ago the first ever GWA blush palette came on the scene and I've been using it everyday since, so I thought it would be perfect to get my full review up of the gorgeous Boujee Palette.




As with all my Girls With Attitude product reviews, I like to talk about the packaging first because when it comes to design and how products are presented, nobody does it quite like GWA. The Boujee palette looks stunning. All the blushes are boxed up in this black chunky glitter case, it's so unique and I've never seen makeup come packaged in something as glittery as this... okay well maybe the GWA Ultimate Goddess Palette offers plenty of sparkle too (review here). I'm like a magpie when it comes to glittery packaging and the Boujee palette is perfect, I love it. Inside the box you have a decent sized mirror and four blushes that are really good in size.

I'm a big fan of blusher and would say its up there with one of those makeup items that I have to apply every single time I do my makeup. I love the way a good blush can add colour and life into my skin and give me the appearance healthier looking skin. The four blushes in the Boujee palette are so gorgeous and would be perfect for any skin tone and work for either day or night time looks. The first blush in the palette is the shade 'Nectar' which is a beautiful peach shade with golden flecks running though it. For me this is the perfect spring time blush, its really light and helps give that really fresh faced look. The second blush in the palette is 'Berry', I love this shade and I've been getting a lot of use out if it. As the name suggests 'Berry' is a beautiful berry toned pink which again is perfect for spring; I love how this shade gives my face that instant warm glow and gives it that instant pick me up. The third blush is 'Malibu' which can look a little bit daunting on first appearances as its a really bight neon pink, but I promise you with a light hand you won't look like a clown. This shade actually looks gorgeous on, especially with a tan and I think it will be one that I get a lot of use out of in the summer. Last but definitely not least is my favourite shade in the palette 'Rosewood'; This blush is the most gorgeous rose gold shade with plenty of shimmer in; It reminds me of a slightly darker version of Nars Orgasm which is one of my all time favourite blushers.


I'm so impressed with the quality of all four blushes and Girls With Attitude have gotten the formulation spot on. Each blush is really pigmented and finely milled which makes them really smooth to apply and perfect to blend out. I love using my GWA fluffy blush brushes to apply these as the make the perfect paring. It's great that there are four blushes to choose from in Boujee palette as you don't usually get this much selection with other blush palettes and I think there is something for everyone, if you're a big blush fan like me you'll love having such a beautiful selection to choose from. You can pick the Boujee palette up directly from the Girls With Attitude website and it will only set you back £14.99 which makes each blusher less than £4.00, such a bargain.

What do you think of the Boujee Blush palette? I'd love to know what shade you love the most?






Share:

3 comments

© Miss Sunshine and Sparkle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig